Deckert have recently delivered a 120 bottles per minute tablet line with several unique features to a blue-chip pharmaceutical company. The line consists of:
- Plastic bottle unscrambler.
- Bottle blowing with deionised air using Deckert’s unique rotor system for smooth transport.
- A Cremer twin tablet counter
- A new design of modular capping machine with linear bottle transport using a walking beam. This permits the container size parts to be easily accessed from the operator side, thus speeding size change. Any maintenance access required is also similarly improved.
- The capping stations are designed in an advanced modular concept which can be readily customised to individual requirements. The design concept already caters for nearly all possible types of closures.